- Overusage. A sudden increase in activities causing stress and pressure buildup in the knee joint.
- Weakness. Weakness in the supporting structures around the knee cap can cause stress and damage to accumulate in the joint.
- Alignment issue. Problem with alignment in the hip, ankle or foot can cause the patella bone to shift out of its correct position.
Patellofemoral pain can present as:
- Dull aching pain at the front of the knee.
- Knee pain after prolonged sitting.
- Knee pain with going up and down stairs.
- Popping and clicking of the knee joint.
To manage patellofemoral pain correctly, we must first identify the root cause of the issue. Our trained chiropractors will go through a thorough analysis to investigate the source of your problem. Book online or call us today on 0481342837 to relieve your jaw pain.
Common conditions that our chiropractors treat are low back pain, neck pain, headache, sporting injuries, postural issues, nerve entrapment, sciatica, jaw pain, shoulder pain, wrist pain, elbow pain, hip pain, knee pain, ankle pain and foot pain.
Private health insurance rebates are available at Spearwood Chiropractic. The amount of coverage varies so please refer to your insurer for your level of rebate.
Located at 12/83 Mell Road, Spearwood Chiropractic also services the surrounding suburbs of Coogee, Fremantle, Hamilton Hill, Beeliar, Success, Hammond Park, Aubin Grove, Bibra Lake, South Lake, Cockburn Central, Munster and Yangebup. To book an appointment, call us now on 0481342837 or BOOK ONLINE.